Simple Meatloaf. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good! This simple meatloaf gets great reviews because it is a quick and easy choice for a family dinner.
If you like sweet and sour you will love this Simple Meatloaf Recipe. The one person in our family that doesn't like Meatloaf changed his mind after I made this recipe. It is incredibly tasty, a hearty filling meal in no time at all. You can have Simple Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Meatloaf
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of roll ritz crackers.
- You need 1/2 of large white onion – chopped finely.
- You need 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 of thick bacon strips – chopped in est. 1/2in or smaller squares.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of McCormick steak seasoning (to taste).
A simple meatloaf recipe, some mashed.. Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Meatloaf, Sweet And Spicy Meatloaf. Meatloaf Filled with Peppers and Goat CheeseMadeleine Cocina. feta cheese, Dijon mustard, egg. This is the BEST Classic Meatloaf Recipe out there!
Simple Meatloaf instructions
- Perheat oven 350°. Season meat with McCormick steak seasoning.
- Crush up crackers with a rolling pin.
- Add chopped onions, worcestershire sauce, bacon, crackers, more seasoning, and egg..
- Hand mixing is your best option in my opinion. May need an extra egg if it's hard to form a giant meatball..
- Form the meat in a loaf and put in GREASED pan. Bake for 45 minutes uncovered..
- Mix ketchup and brown sugar (some people add a tsp of mustard to cut some of the sweetness out of the taste..
- After 45 minutes, drain the extra grease. Pour the ketchup and brown sugar mix and evenly cover the loaf. Bake for another 15 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy !.
Moist and delicious, this easy to make meatloaf will leave you wanting more. Baking the loaf is where time is needed since most meatloaf dishes take about an hour to cook. This simple Meatloaf recipe was an old standby she taught me. I make it to this day. Hamburger meat recipes like this one benefit from a plain Jane approach.