Cupboard Meatloaf. The glaze makes it delicious and moist. This is a delicious alternative to traditional meatloaf that tastes like meatballs and is very kid-friendly! Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make.
Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children. And if you have been following my recipes for a while, you know I love adding hidden veggies wherever I. See more ideas about meatloaf, recipes, meatloaf recipes. You can have Cupboard Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cupboard Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 C of coarsely pulsed oyster crackers.
- You need 3 T of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 t of paprika.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 t of dried minced onions.
- It’s 1 t of onion powder.
- It’s 1 t of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 t of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 t of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 t of fresh ground black pepper.
This Easy Meatloaf and Potatoes Dinner gives you meat and potatoes all in one delicious shot! Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet Potato 'Frosting'. The meats used can be varied or combined, and the filler and vegetables used are only limited by your imagination. If you make meatloaf frequently, you might want to buy a meatloaf pan.
Cupboard Meatloaf instructions
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper inside a sheet tray. Form a meatloaf with your hands, and make sure loaf is compact with no gaps..
- Bake at 375° for approximately 35 minutes or until thermometer reaches 150°. Cover meatloaf and allow to carry over cook to atleast 155°.
- Variations; Liquid smoke, bell peppers, yellow onions, ketchup, bbq sauce, dried onion soup mix, dried sriracha, dried ranch seasoning, white or red onions, shallots, beer boiled pearl onions, cayenne, jalapenos, ground jalapeño powder, scallions, chives, ground pork or veal, ground turkey or chicken, roasted garlic or bell peppers or tomatoes, fresh thyme, rosemary, fresh oregano, zucchini, Italian seasoning, celery, celery seed, shredded cheese, chili powder, chili sauce, salsa, corn, A1 sauce, parsely, cubed cheeses, peppercorn melange, bacon, pulsed croutons, seasoned breadcrumbs, panko breadcrumbs,.
- "Sloppy Joe-Meatloaf Bowl".
Savory Classic Meatloaf. (Image credit: Emma Christensen). A meat thermometer is a kitchen tool that we really think every home cook should own, because it's When you want to shake things up, try our Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf. It's a variation on this classic. Using your fingers, spread the meat from the center to make a cup. Fill the middle with a small spoonful of mashed potatoes, and.