Brown Sugar Meatloaf. This brown sugar meatloaf is glazed with brown sugar and ketchup for a moist and flavorful weeknight dinner. Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar. Homemade Meatloaf with Brown Sugar Glaze.
There is one secret ingredient, which takes this meatloaf above all the rest! This tasty Brown Sugar Meatloaf flavored lightly with ginger, has a sweet brown sugar and ketchup glaze. Growing up Meatloaf made a pretty regular appearance on our. You can have Brown Sugar Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Finely Crushed Saltine Cracker Crumbs.
Everyday meatloaf gets a delectable makeover, giving it a sweet and tangy brown sugar glaze. Brown Sugar Meatloaf is an easy weeknight meat that combines mouth-watering sweet and savory flavors in a classic dish! If you have never had brown sugar in your meatloaf, you are in for a treat. Delicious and Easy Classic Brown Sugar Meatloaf.
Brown Sugar Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan..
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepares loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar..
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of ketchup..
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear..
It is that time of year that we start pulling out our favorite comfort food. This brown sugar meatloaf recipe has a sweet and sour flavor and my family loves it. This is a recipe you definitely want to try. This twist on a classic will change the way you make meatloaf. This recipe for Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Meatloaf is a family favorite full of delicious flavor with just a touch of sweetness from a little brown sugar.