CJ's "Thumbs up" Meatloaf. Learn about the origins and mission of our organization. CJ's Thumbs Up Foundation (CJSTUF) is a nonprofit based in Richmond, VA that supports families of. We provide financial assistance to families of children.
Find thumbs up stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Find this Pin and more on ردود جميلة by mohammad ayyash. You can have CJ's "Thumbs up" Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CJ's "Thumbs up" Meatloaf
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 each of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of steak seasoning (I used Montreal).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced dried onions.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of Ritz crackers (crushed).
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup ( to mix in ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup (for top) may need more.
Thumbs Up Emoji [Free Download IOS Emojis]. Are you trying to show your friends that you like where the conversation is going, or you agree with what they're saying? Thumbs Up emoji is the picture of a centuries-old hand gesture, which looks like a fist with the thumb pointing up; and it is opposite to 👎 Thumbs Down emoji both by look and by meaning. It is the well-known symbol of approval and liking something — and the emoji, based on this gesture, is used.
CJ's "Thumbs up" Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put ground beef, spices, and crushed crackers in a bowl..
- Next, beat the egg and add it to bowl..
- Finally, mix the worcestershire sauce in with the ketchup and then put it all in the bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients together until well mixed but don't over mix it..
- Form into loaf and put in loaf pan or meatloaf pan. Not sure it would be big enough for an 8×8 pan. Bake for 30 minutes and then take out to add ketchup on top. (This is just ketchup out of the bottle. No Worcestershire.) Bake for another 25 to 30 minutes…or until cooked all the way through..
- Let cool for 10 minutes..
Definition of thumbs up in the Idioms Dictionary. thumbs up phrase. What does thumbs up expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom thumbs up. A sign or indication of approval. The phrase can refer to the actual gesture, which carries the same meaning, or can be used figuratively.