chipotle bbq meatloaf. I just shaped it into a loaf and added a tad more BBQ sauce(used Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar) to the top because we. Meatloaf is a blank slate and can be adapted to any flavor profile. Regardless of what flavors you Once you have removed the meatloaf from the pan you are now going to place it into the freezer to.
Traditionally, the meatloaf mixture is cooked in a loaf pan. But a pan would limit the smoke penetration to all of the sides except the top, and you want to make the most of the smoke flavor and expose as. Combine chipotles, tomatoes, garlic and water in medium saucepan. You can have chipotle bbq meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chipotle bbq meatloaf
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 12 oz of spicy pork sausage.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed ritz crackers or saltines.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of diced canned tomato.
- You need 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of lawrys seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 16 oz of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 can of chipotle peppers.
Brush top with some of remaining chipotle sauce. Bake meatloaf until thermometer inserted into. Welcome to the official Chipotle Mexican Grill page. Several years ago a Rick Bayless recipe for chipotle meatballs appeared in the Wednesday section of the New York Times.
chipotle bbq meatloaf step by step
- sautee peppers and onions in olive oil until soft.
- mix all ingredients by hand.
- place in casserole dish and pat down level.
- place in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- blend 1/2 small can chipotle peppers (mexican food aisle) with bbq sauce.
- remove meatloaf and cover with half of the chipotle bbq sauce.
- place meatloaf back in oven for 30-40 minutes.
- remove meatloaf and drain any fat.
- glaze with rest of bbq sauce.
Fortunately we didn't notice the recipe until a correction for it appeared in a. Smoked Meatloaf is an unusual and simply delicious version of a classic favorite. So easy to make from a mixture of ground beef, pork, and turkey with a BBQ sauce topping! See more ideas about Meatloaf, Meatloaf recipes, Cooking recipes. Meatloaf is classic American comfort food—served up tonight with a Mexican twist.