Rita's Bacon Meatloaf. Seasoned stock keeps this meatloaf juicy and flavorful. We think it speaks for itself. This is part of BA's Best, a collection of our essential recipes.
Contains loaf pan and removable aerated tray. This mini bacon wrapped meatloaf recipe is a winner for many reasons! This meatloaf has all the great flavor of a bacon cheeseburger! You can cook Rita's Bacon Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rita's Bacon Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs ( i used crushed RITZ crackers).
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/3 cup of A-1 steak sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese ( i used sharp cheddar.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon.
Top slices of meatloaf with ketchup, mustard and relish to get a true burger flavor. It's wrapped in bacon and covered in a tangy-sweet sauce. Next, drape slices of bacon over the top, tucking them underneath the meatloaf and overlapping pieces as you go along. Take the bacon and divide it into even amount.
Rita's Bacon Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine ground beef, eggs, ketchup, breadcrumbs, onions and 1 cup of cheese..
- Mix well..
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf shape. Place it in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining half cup of shredded cheese atop the meatloaf..
- Drape the bacon over the meatloaf, overlapping slightly. Tuck the ends beneath the loaf..
- Pour A-1 sauce over bacon covering the meatloaf..
- Bake for approximately 90 minutes at 350°F or until internal temperature reads 160°F..
- Allow meatloaf to cool for a bit before slicing..
What's more comforting and satisfying than meatloaf? How about meatloaf wrapped in bacon, seasoned perfectly, and dowsed with a rich, creamy gravy? Top a cheesy meatloaf with bacon for a tasty Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf dish! The bacon imparts a wonderful smoky flavor and helps keep the meat nice and juicy. 🥓. The bacon adds great flavor, and it also keeps the.