Meatloaf. The glaze makes it delicious and moist. This is a delicious alternative to traditional meatloaf that tastes like meatballs and is very kid-friendly! Meat Loaf – Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad (PCM Stereo).
Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. These recipes for meatloaf include loaves for the oven, crock pot, and grill, and even some yummy, kid-friendly meatloaf muffins! You can cook Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 can of red peppers (morrones) or 1 red bell pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of soda cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower oil or any.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean /chuck ground meat.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- You need 1/4 of green olives.
- It’s 2 envelope of sazon.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of sofrito.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of grated chesse parmesan, swiss or mozarella.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of bbq sauce sweet baby rays or any.
See more ideas about meatloaf, recipes, meatloaf recipes. This Easy Meatloaf and Potatoes Dinner gives you meat and potatoes all in one delicious shot! Discover easy meatloaf recipes from My Food and Family. Meatloaf is hands down one of the most comforting of comfort foods out there, and our easy meatloaf recipes are no different.
- mix meat with: egg, sofrito, sazon, adobo, light soy sauce, tomatoe paste, soda cracker crumbs, ketchup, onion. mix the filling:red bell peppers, green olives, and cooking ham in little pieces..
- close the meat carefully rolling then spread agaim so the roll doesnt stays to high.
- cook for 45mins add the parmesan chesse continue to cook for 30mins more put a little water on the sides of the pan..
- put in oven with brown sugar on top ketchup and bbq sauce of your preference.
Meatloaf is a comfort food classic that will never go out of style. Related To: Meatloaf Main Dish Comfort Food Restaurants. Photo By: Tara Donne ©Food Network. Do you like to be creative with your food? Slang term used for a woman's vagina.