Easy ground chicken meatloaf (slow cooker). Add thawed ground chicken and mix well. Our favorite meatloaf recipe does great in the slow cooker. Made with familiar flavorings that have stood the test of time, this meatloaf is as classic as it gets.
Slower Cooker Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Total comfort food without being too heavy. This Chicken Meatloaf is one of my personal favorite recipes on the blog. You can cook Easy ground chicken meatloaf (slow cooker) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy ground chicken meatloaf (slow cooker)
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of dry onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of soda cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ketchup.
Healthier Baked Chicken Parmesan Easy Skillet Chicken Caprese Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken. Easy small crockpot meatloaf is tender and juicy. Slow cooker meatloaf includes onions, garlic, spices and topped with sweet and tangy sauce. Remove skillet from the heat and set aside.
Easy ground chicken meatloaf (slow cooker) step by step
- combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- add thawed ground chicken and mix well..
- put into slow cooker and form into a loaf shape.
- rub second amount of ketchup all over the top..
- cover and cook on low for 6-8hrs or on high for 3-4hrs..
Place the ground beef in a medium-sized bowl. The heat in the slow cooker will help the biscuits rise and "bake". They'll need a lot longer in the slow cooker though—about an hour to be fully cooked Need more chicken inspo? Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. It's packed solid with so many chicken recipes that you.