Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding. Banana Caramel Bread Pudding is on the menu in Chef Anna Olson's amazing kitchen, and she is going to teach you how to make this delicious recipe from. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins. Topped with creamy caramel sauce, this bread pudding is best served warm.
Arrange banana slices over bread cubes, then sprinkle with chocolate and nuts. A unique bread pudding made with bananas and caramels. Layer half of bread cubes into prepared baking dish; evenly distribute bananas. You can cook Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 cup of horchata dry mix.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carmel Macciado creamer.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 medium of banana.
- You need 1 loaf of heavy bread (French, challah).
- Prepare 2 small of mini cups of Carmel chocolate creamer.
Top with remaining bread cubes and caramels. This easy banana bread pudding recipe is so amazing!! Like a dessert or brunch casserole made with overripe bananas and caramel bits if you want it to be really out of this world. You have to try this recipe for your family or to bring to a potluck.
Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding instructions
- pre heat oven 325.
- in large bowl, mix margarine with horchata mix till creamy. add egg one at a time. mix in sour cream..
- mix in Carmel Macciado creamer and milk.
- slice bananas, add to mixture..
- slice bread in squares or pull apart. add to mixture til most has been absorbed into bread..
- pour all into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- pour little creamers on top. put in oven for 60-90 minutes.
- let cool (if desired) before eating (I liked mine hot).
Spread the bread cubes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until dry and golden, about. Beat in condensed milk,pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in half the whipped topping. Switching from raw food to cooked, I thought I would share one of my favorite ingredients today: date paste, and the fabulous vegan banana caramel bread pudding I recently used it in. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding.