Banana bread with nuts and chocolate chips toppings.. I have only ever made banana bread with oil in the batter, not butter. FYI, if you make more than one to two changes to a recipe, you have made a new recipe and should not rate the original based on the. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Serve for brunch, a snack or dessert. At the end the batter should be barely blended (it will be thick). Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan. You can have Banana bread with nuts and chocolate chips toppings. using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread with nuts and chocolate chips toppings.
- It’s 300 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 30 g of nuts.
- You need 30 g of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top, if desired. Moist banana nut bread recipe makes delicious banana bread! Add nuts, chocolate chips, or other mix-ins for the perfect loaf of banana bread! I love coming up with recipes that put a twist on classic foods.
Banana bread with nuts and chocolate chips toppings. instructions
- Beat the egg and oil thoroughly..
- Mix the salt, baking soda and flour together separately..
- Marsh the ripe bananas till it becomes paste like..
- Meanwhile Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius..
- Now mix the bananas, flour mixture and the egg mixture together thoroughly but don't overdo it…
- Grease your loaf tin and pour in the banana batter..
- Let bake for 45 minutes..
It's fun to give an old recipe a new spin. There are times, though, when nothing beat a classic. Use the same amount of pecans instead of. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here.