Dense Caramel Banana Bread. This is my mom's dense, excellent, and definitely unhealthy banana nut bread recipe. It's always completely gone in minutes. This is great at parties, but hazardous at home.
Recheck all your ingredients, particularly the quantity of leavening. Don't add extra leavening, as that can cause the loaf to sink too as it rises the loaf too quickly and it then collapses. My Favorite Banana Blondies ~ think banana bread meets blondies, this easy dessert is rich, dense, and fudgy, with a to-die-for caramel frosting! You can cook Dense Caramel Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dense Caramel Banana Bread
- It’s 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar (light brown sugar).
- It’s 30 grams of Caramel syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 20 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of Banana.
- You need 2 grams of Cinnamon.
Our banana bread bundt cake is the new incredible on the block. Adding a salted caramel glaze on top takes this banana bundt cake to all-new levels of. A whole wheat banana upside down bread baked in a loaf pan and topped with extra caramel sauce. Make the caramel syrup (see instructions in recipe box) and pour and spread evenly over the banana bread.
Dense Caramel Banana Bread instructions
- Preparation: Peel the banana and chop it up. If it's not ripe, microwave until softened..
- Mix together the egg and sugar in a bowl. If you use a hand mixer, it mixes up nicely..
- Add the caramel syrup, yogurt, and cinnamon and mix together. Add 2/3 of the banana and mix..
- Sift the dry ingredients and fold into the dough (don't knead). Fold in the remaining banana..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake at 180℃ for 25-30 minutes. When a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, it is done..
- Let the cake cool in the pan. Once cooled, remove from the pan and wrap with plastic. It's even more moist and flavorful the next day..
- ※ For the caramel syrup, refer to. You could use honey as well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143973-made-in-advance-caramel-syrup.
Salted Caramel Banana Bread Is Literally The Stuff Of Dreams. It's not only drizzled with caramel—it's stuffed with it too! Drizzled and stuffed with caramel, this banana bread is decadent enough for dessert. But we're still all for eating a slice or two for breakfast 😉. If anyone has a really good banana bread recipe, please share!