#bakeabread# Banana bread with groundnut topping.
You can cook #bakeabread# Banana bread with groundnut topping using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #bakeabread# Banana bread with groundnut topping
- You need 4 of banana.
- You need 250 g of flour.
- You need 150 g of sugar.
- You need 120 g of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of tspn vanilla flavour.
- Prepare 1 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 1 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 1 tbspn of ground almond.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s of Groundnut for topping.
#bakeabread# Banana bread with groundnut topping step by step
- Grease your pan, then flour dust and set aside.
- Gather all ingredient together in a place.
- Add eggs and flavour to the mixed butter and sugar and mix altogether.
- Cream butter and sugar until well combined..
- In a clean bowl, peel off banana back and mash.
- At this stage preheat your oven.
- Add baking powder and baking soda into your flour and sieve twice, add salt,ground almond and nutmeg and set aside.
- Add mash banana to the cream butter and sugar and turn with a spatula.
- Add the powdery ingredients to the wet ingredient.
- Mix altogether.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and hit the pan on the floor.
- Decorate with groundnuts for topping.
- Place in your preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minute.
- Enjoy your banana bread. woow woower woowest. So delicious, nutritional and yummilicious.