Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing.
You can have Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing
- It’s 1 of big aubergine (1lb).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of +1tsp vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of scallions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic, grated.
- It’s of Small handful coriander, chopped (optional).
Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing step by step
- Wash, hull and cut your aubergine into bite size pieces..
- Sprincle salt and cover with water. Sit aside. It reduces bitterness I heard..
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, scallions, ginger and garlic to make dressing..
- Drain the water from aubergine, cover and microwave 8-10 mins..
- Carefully take your aubergine out of the microwave and coat with dressing..
- Sprincle coriander for garnish and extra flavour if you wish, and serve!.