Fattoush salad dressing. This classic fattoush salad recipe will become your new favorite salad! Do something different for tonight's salad! How about this Fattoush Salad Dressing Recipe?
This fattoush salad recipe is made with a delicious blend of fresh greens, veggies and herbs, crispy toasted pita chips, and a bright and zippy lemon dressing. I've adapted my favorite shallot vinaigrette recipe to include garlic as well as sumac and pomegranate molasses, two ingredients typically found in fattoush salads. This Arabic fattoush salad is a colorful tossed salad with a lemony garlic dressing. You can have Fattoush salad dressing using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fattoush salad dressing
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 of lemon juice fresh.
- It’s 5 teaspoon of samac.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot Pepper flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry mint.
- You need 1/2 cup of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 of pita bread.
- It’s of I bunch parsley chopped.
- You need 1 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 of cucumber chopped bite size.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 5 cup of Romain lettuce chopped.
- Prepare of Green pepper optional.
Fattoush is one of the most well known Middle Eastern salads and a standard dish on the 'mezza' (small dishes) table. Quite a few years ago, I used to work at a bank in Troy, MI and there used to be a Dressing – Fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper are all we need for this simple dressing. For March's Daring Cooks' Challenge, Ruth, Shelley and Sawsan asked us to totally veg out! Simple chopped veggies dressed in a zesty garlicky vinaigrette and topped with crunchy pita pieces.
Fattoush salad dressing instructions
- Toast bread or deep fried break to small pieces you add at the end you don’t want your bread to get soft.
- Chopped vegetables bite size.
- Get the dressing ready at least 10 minutes before you chop everything it taste fresh and cold.
- First lay some bread and all the vegetables and toss then add the dressing top with bread serve immediately.
Fattoush and tabouli are two of the most favorite salads in our home. In this healthy Lebanese-inspired fattoush salad recipe, lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes are tossed with a yogurt dressing and topped with pita chips and feta cheese. Soup or salad, like the fattoush made with tomatoes and pita bread, is a light way to break the fast. Just before serving, give dressing another quick whisk and then pour it over vegetables and toss. For my first ever BeckysBaking blog post I decided to post a recipe near.