Ceasar Salad Dressing.
You can cook Ceasar Salad Dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ceasar Salad Dressing
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 4-1/2 tablespoon of shredded Parmesan cheese divided.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of large coddled egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 6 of anchovy filets.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of ground mustard.
- It’s 1 of lemon juiced.
Ceasar Salad Dressing instructions
- Mince the anchovies finely..
- Let's coddle the egg. Get the water boiling. Put the egg in the boiling water for 1 minute. Immediately remove to the iced water. Keep in iced water for 1 minute. Its coddled..
- Mix the ingredients one at a time, only half the cheese, whisking well as you add each ingredient. Add the olive oil last and coddled egg next to the last..
- Add the remainder of the cheese to top of salad..
- This will keep in the fridge for 3-4 weeks..