Apple, Sausage, Pecan Dressing.
You can have Apple, Sausage, Pecan Dressing using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple, Sausage, Pecan Dressing
- Prepare 3/4 cup of apple butter.
- Prepare 8 of medium apples peeled and cored.
- You need 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of poultry seasonings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2-1/2 quarts of turkey broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 pound of herbal cornbread dressing.
- It’s 1 package of turkey giblets and neck.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt divided.
Apple, Sausage, Pecan Dressing step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil the broth with the giblets, neck, celery and onions. Add half the salt..
- Mix the eggs, dressing, poultry seasonings, and boiled celery and onions..
- Chop the pecans and boiled eggs.
- Brown the sausage add the apples, pecans, sausage and apple butter.
- Mix the broth and boiled eggs to dressing.
- Mix everything and bake 30 minutes covered..
- Remove cover and bake 15 more minutes..
- Let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.