Onion Dip or Salad Dressing?.
You can have Onion Dip or Salad Dressing? using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Dip or Salad Dressing?
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated onions.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of chives oil see my recipe.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Onion Dip or Salad Dressing? step by step
- Heat butter and add the grated onion and minced garlic..
- Stir constantly don't let it burn. When browned remove from heat immediately..
- Mix the sugar, butter, onions,Worcestershire sauce, garlic, chives oil, and celery salt..
- Let cool..
- Mix the onion mixture with sour cream and mayonnaise..
- Let chill before using. Keep in refrigerator in an air tight container. Last a week..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.