Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing. This tangy creamy feta dressing is excellent over any combination of heirloom tomatoes, bell peppers, cukes, olives, fresh herbs, and (yes) more feta. In making salads that the whole family embraces, I find that creamy salad dressings go a long way. I have regularly bought Feta salad dressing or just added feta to a standard dressing.
I wanted the dressing to make at the. A delicious meal for the family and for entertaining guests. Learn how to make Greek salad with creamy feta dressing & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. You can have Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of minced parsley.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Dried Greek herb blend.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juiced.
Feta cheese and buttermilk combine in this creamy yet tangy dressing that's drizzled over a fresh salad of lettuce, tomateos, bell pepper, cucumber, onion, and olives. Since it truly is hotter than Hades outside, let's celebrate with a big crisp salad topped with my new favorite dressing recipe! This creamy feta dressing is EVERYTHING! Greek-inspired flavors come together in this zesty vinaigrette.
Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing step by step
- Put yogurt, Mayo, Feta, garlic, shallot, parsley and seasonings in bowl..
- Mix together well. It will still be thick and lumpy. That is perfect..
- Next add in buttermilk and lemon juice. Whisk together. You can adjust the consistency to your liking here..
- Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Thank you.
Ideal for drizzling over cucumbers, enjoying over toasted chickpea salad or serving with falfel. In a high-speed blender, combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and basil. Stir in spices and crumbled feta. Categories: Salad Recipes Salad Dressing Recipes Lettuce Recipes Feta Side Dish Gluten Free. Classic Greek vinaigrette is more than just a red wine vinaigrette with a little oregano for color.