Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing.
You can cook Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 2 of tomatillos, husk removed and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, pit removed and scooped out.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeds removed and roughly chopped (optional).
- You need 2 cloves of peeled garlic (or 1 large clove).
- It’s 1/3 cup of packed cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk + more as needed.
- You need 2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dried chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of dried dill.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing instructions
- Combine everything except for the milk in the blender or food processor and blend/pulse until everything is well combined. Scrape down the sides as needed. Then while it's running, pour in the milk. If you'd like to thin it out a bit more, then add more milk in about 1 tbsp or so at a time until your desired consistency is reached. Taste once done and add anything additional you think it might need..
- Let this chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving..
- Store any leftovers in the fridge. This will last about a week..