Fudgy Toffee Bits Brownies.
You can cook Fudgy Toffee Bits Brownies using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudgy Toffee Bits Brownies
- It’s of brownies.
- Prepare of salted butter, softened.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of heath brand toffee bits, from 8 oz. bag.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of salt.
Fudgy Toffee Bits Brownies instructions
- In a large mixing bowl cream sugar and butter. Mix at least 3 minutes..
- Mix in eggs, one at a time until thoroughly incorporated..
- Add in vanilla and milk..
- Beat in baking soda and toffee bits.
- Just blend in the salt, cinnamon, cocoa powder and flour..
- Lightly grease and flour a 9x 13 baking dish..
- With damp fingers or damp spatula, evenly spread out batter into baking dish. The damp fingers or spatula help it spread more easily..
- Sprinkle batter with last 2 ounces of toffee from bag..
- Bake in a preheated 350°F. oven for 40-45 minutes. Brownies will be done when still slightly wet in middle..
- Let rest and cool for 2 hours before cutting and serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..