Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- You need of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of pre-baked and mashed sweet potato (mash weight).
- You need of coconut milk.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of 'Moo-Free' or 'Enjoy Life' brand chocolate chips (optional).
Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 7" square cake tin or an 11 x 7 traybake tin with parchment.
- Pulse the oats in a blender or food processor until it becomes flour, then add the oat flour to a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until you form a smooth batter then pour into the cake tin.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until firm on top when pressed with a clean finger.
- Let cool in the tin then refrigerate for an hour before removing from the tin and cutting into squares.
- These brownies can be individually wrapped and frozen for up to 3 months but are best kept fresh in the fridge for up to a week.
- Lovely with some buttercream icing! Mix 75g gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block with 175g icing sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract and spread over the top of the brownies before slicing.
- If iced, these are best consumed within 2 days.