Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free).
You can have Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free)
- You need of salted butter (about 113g).
- You need of oil.
- You need of (or slightly less) caster sugar.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of gluten free plain flour.
- Prepare of gluten free baking powder.
- You need of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s of salt.
Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free) instructions
- Heat oven to 175 degrees C (fan)..
- Prepare 8 inch square baking dish by brushing with oil and line with baking paper..
- Heat butter on the hob until it starts to bubble slightly, then add to mixing bowl of K-MIx (or food processor) with the oil and sugar and beat for minute..
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat for another minute..
- Sift in flour, baking powder and cocoa powder to the mixing bowl and add salt, then fold together until just about mixed. Too much mixing will change texture towards a cake rather than a fudgy brownie..
- Tip into baking dish and cook for 20mins..
- Allow to cool for about 5 mins before transferring from baking dish to cooling rack along with the baking paper. Allow to cool a little more before slicing into 9 large pieces or smaller sections..