Mexican Grd Beef Taco Mix.
You can have Mexican Grd Beef Taco Mix using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Grd Beef Taco Mix
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 dash of chopped jalapeño, your choice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 3 tbsp of Your choice of spice & flavor.
Mexican Grd Beef Taco Mix step by step
- Turn oven burner on high. Brown the groud meat with spices. Then add veggies. When the meat is done it's ready! Don't drain unless you want to, but it's nice when you reheat the leftovers!.
- For toppings we add slices of avocados, tomatoes, and onions. Makes a great taco!.