You can cook Taco Meat using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Meat
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of taco kit.
- It’s 1 TBS of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 TBS of Dried Cilantro.
- It’s 1 TBS of Dried Basil.
Taco Meat step by step
- Brown ground beef with dried garlic, cilantro and basil. Drain fat off when cooked through..
- Add beef back to sauté pan. Add season packet from kit and hot sauce from kit. Then add the specified amount of water. Heat to boiling then simmer for about 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated..
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, tomatos, lettuce, cheese, etc….