mini tacos. With their crunchy-chewy texture, mini ground beef tacos are sure to be the favorite finger food at your next gathering. Follow our easy recipe to make them. Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups.
Today's episode I made mini tacos, it should be taco wrap but I decided to make hard taco instead 🙂 Here are the ingredients: For taco; flour. Our mini tacos start with bite-sized, crispy, corn tortilla shells. Then end on a juicy note with seasoned, shredded beef. You can have mini tacos using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of mini tacos
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Velveeta cheese block.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 dash of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need of the rest.
- You need 1 packages of tortillas.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 envelope of hidden valley ranch mix.
I am literally beside myself with excitement, being able to share with you a chance to win an entire CASE of my favourite Australian wine – Turkey Flat. These vegetarian mini tacos are made with fresh corn and black beans. It is the perfect dinner Today, I am sharing my Fresh Corn, Red Pepper and Black Bean Mini Tacos. A wide variety of mini tacos options are available to you, such as material, feature, and quantity.
mini tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray a cupcake pan with non stick spray.
- Brown your ground beef.
- Add the ranch packet to the meat.
- While browning the meat..put one tortilla in each cupcake mold.
- Bake tortillas until golden brown.
- Assemble your mini taco salads anyway you like!!!.
See more ideas about Mini tacos, Cooking recipes, Quick weightloss. Black Bean Tacos – these are the fastest, tastiest tacos! Flavored with salsa, spices and garlic then layered over tortillas and. I always get mini tacos for lunch at work, and I can guarantee you every single time I go to eat lunch, I always whisper. These little taco-flavored treats in wonton crusts make mouthwatering, family-favorite appetizers.