Tacos Durados. Arrange the tacos so they face the same direction in the Remove skillet from heat and transfer tacos to prepared wire rack. Blot tops of tacos with double. crispy golden brown tacos dipped in alfredo sauce.
The original, ultracrispy version is on a whole other level. These delicious authenthic tacos dorados de pollo, crispy chicken tacos, are easy to prepare and a crowd-pleaser! Prepare them fast by picking up a store-bought roasted chicken at your grocer's deli. You can have Tacos Durados using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tacos Durados
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packages of El Milagro Yellow Corn Tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil (for frying).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
It's roughly what the name suggests: deep-fried tacos. But, aside the deep-frying, there's an important difference between normal tacos and tacos dorados. Yummy, crispy, finger food, these tacos dorados are amazing and super easy to prepare! Pollo Dorados Tacos (Golden Chicken Tacos).
Tacos Durados step by step
- Season your ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Place two tablespoons of ground beef on half of a tortilla. You want it to be thinner for fast cooking. Repeat until all the meat and tortillas are finished..
- Heat your oil over medium/high heat..
- Gently place the tortilla into the oil beef side up, and gently fold the tortilla in half enclosing the beef inside..
- Fry on each side for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side, then remove and place on a paper towel so get rid of excess oil..
- Top with lettuce, tomatoe, sour cream and shredded cheese if you would like :).
Tacos for dinner is always a good idea. Wrap taco shells around chicken, chile peppers, onion, diced tomatoes, and cheese–then. Crispy potato tacos, known in Spanish as "Taquitos Dorados de Papa", is one of the most popular Crispy Potato Tacos. Lent time in Mexico is observed right after Mardi grass and Ash Wednesday has. Dorado Tacos features an innovative approach to Mexican street food, including Baja California-style fish tacos, quesadilla, soups, and salads.