Easy Homemade Meatloaf.
You can have Easy Homemade Meatloaf using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef 85% or 90% lean.
- It’s 1 of med onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of fresh parsley finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of ritz crackers (crumbled).
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- Prepare of Meatloaf sauce:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Easy Homemade Meatloaf instructions
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to combine..
- Add meat to the loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly and bake meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix all of ingredients for the sauce. Spread the sauce over meatloaf then return to oven and bake additional 15-20 minutes..
- Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with baking juices from the pan..