Meatloaf Muffins. Meatloaf muffins are a nice change from the average meatloaf. There's no trick to the recipe; you'll simply bake a basic meatloaf mixture in muffin tins for smaller servings. Serve these delicious meatloaf muffins with steamed green beans and roasted potato wedges for an at-home version of a blue-plate special.
I tried this recipe and we liked it. Meatloaf Muffins are so easy to make and they're topped with a zesty ketchup and brown sugar glaze! The meatloaf muffins are smaller so they get a little more brown and crispy around the edges. You can have Meatloaf Muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Muffins
- You need 2 t of EVOO.
- It’s 2 C of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 C of carrot shreds (or bell pepper).
- Prepare 2 t of oregano.
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic (2t jarred).
- Prepare 1 C of ketchup.
- It’s 3 lbs of ground beef (2lbs if extra lean).
- Prepare 2 C of bread crumbs (or finely crushed saltines).
- Prepare 4 T of mustard.
- Prepare 2 t of Worcestershire.
- You need 1/2 t of ground pepper.
- Prepare 4 of lg eggs.
Meatballs cooked in a muffin pan come out real moist with these few simple tips shown here by the BBQ Pit Boys. The next time you need a good meatloaf. Meatloaf Muffins are a simple and delicious mini meatloaf recipe made with ground beef, Lipton Meatloaf Muffins are a fun alternative to classic meatloaf. These tasty mini meatloaves are made.
Meatloaf Muffins instructions
- Heat olive oil. Sauté onions, carrots, garlic, and oregano 2minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix with remaining ingredients..
- Scoop into muffin pans after spraying with Pam or something similar..
- Bake in preheated oven @375 for 25 minutes. Let stand 5 before removing from pan.
- Use a cookie scoop to top each muffin with your favorite mashed potato..
Let's face it: foods in miniature form are just cuter. And when they are also individual servings, it makes dishing out meals extra simple. That's one of the great things about. This kid-friendly recipe for turkey meatloaf muffins is packed with cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, dry mustard powder. The muffins were super tender and a bit juicy.