Award Winning Meatloaf. However, this meatloaf recipe is the best meatloaf recipe that I have EVER come across and I'm not just saying that, either. It is so good, you guys! Plus, it actually won an award so there's that.
Great recipe for Award Winning Meatloaf. I searched and searched for the perfect Meatloaf and always felt they needed more so I took pieces from different recipes, combined some and added parts to create my own version. My husband told me it beats his grandmas (and no one beats grandmas cooking!). You can cook Award Winning Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Award Winning Meatloaf
- You need 3 lbs of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 packet of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 packet of Ritz crackers, smashed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcheshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of ingredients for sauce: 👇👇👇.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/8 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Worcheshire sauce.
Spoon heated prepared spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, barbecue sauce or salsa over each serving. Recipe of Award-winning The most amazing meatloaf ever. If you're looking for The most amazing meatloaf ever recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best The most amazing meatloaf ever recipe here.
Award Winning Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. (Picture of ingredients).
- Chop and sautee onion and bell pepper, then set aside to cool..
- Grease 13×9 dish. Chop potatoes, add to dish, salt and pepper them..
- Mix together ground beef, the sauteed bell pepper and onion, worcheshire sauce (1 tbsp), egg, crackers and onion soup mix. Salt and pepper. Form into loaf and place on top of potatoes..
- Create sauce. Mix together in separate bowl; ketchup, worcheshire sauce, and brown sugar..
- Place on top of loaf..
- Cover and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Combine all ingredientsin large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Meatloaf is a standard comfort food for many of us, however not all meatloaf recipes make the best meatloaf! Just like there are many ways to boil an egg, there are countless numbers of recipes for meatloaf. And each one will most likely promise you award-winning results.