Bacon wrapped Meatloaf. Maple Sage Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Breast with Stuffing Croutons. This Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is inspired by Nigella Lawson's classic meatloaf recipe. I add buttery, caramelized onions to my meat mixture and wrap the.
Next, drape slices of bacon over the top, tucking them underneath the meatloaf and overlapping pieces as you go along. Meatloaf is practically synonymous with American cuisine and belongs in every cook's repertoire. A traditional meatloaf recipe is made with seasoned ground beef combined. You can cook Bacon wrapped Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of – Ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of – medium yellow onion – minced.
- You need 1-2 of – cloves of garlic – minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – carrot – grated.
- It’s 1 of lg – egg – beaten.
- It’s 8-10 of – saltine crackers – crumbled.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & ground black pepper –.
- You need 9-10 slices of bacon.
This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! Meatloaf is back and better than ever, full of flavor, some hidden veggies, and wrapped with delicious thick cut bacon! Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf is the best comfort food you can make for dinner. Grass fed ground beef, bacon, and more served as individual portion sizes.
Bacon wrapped Meatloaf instructions
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl except for the bacon (At this point feel free to add other spices or veggies, just make sure the consistency is about the same so it holds together.).
- Lay out 7-8 of your bacon slices on a cutting board or on some wax paper on the counter. Make sure each slice over laps just a bit. (also you can weave the bacon like I did…either works).
- Form the meat mixture into a long cylinder as long as the laid out bacon slices, place the shaped meat mixture onto the bacon and wrap each end with one of the left over slices of bacon so they cover the ends that the laid out bacon won’t cover..
- Next wrap the meatloaf with the bacon it is laying on until it is completely covered..
- Place the meat loaf on a broiler pan or on a wire rack in a baking dish so the fat will drip down and not make the meatloaf soggy as it cooks..
- Place the meat loaf in its pan into an oven preheated to 375F for about 45 minutes to an hour or so. The time will depend on your oven and the size of your meatloaf. Cook until a meat thermometer reads 160F – 170F or until it is no longer pink in the middle. Mine took an hour..
- When it is done take it out and cover in foil and let it rest for ten minutes while you get all of your sides ready..
- Cut and serve :).
Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. Reserve half of the glaze in a separate bowl for after the meatloaf is cooked. Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Muffins Recipe Instructions. Add all ingredients to a large bowl, minus the bacon. Take the slices of bacon and create an "x" or "t".